Views: 0 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-12-31 Origin: Site
In home life, whether it is the choice of furniture or the choice of building materials, it can change the entire home environment pattern. The choice of sofas, cabinets, ceilings, doors, and windows always makes consumers feel annoyed and don’t know what to do. Choose that type. The materials of home building materials are very different. How to buy good building materials?
Today, I will bring you UPVC doors and windows shopping tips, hope it will be helpful to your home life.
There are many types of doors and windows. According to the materials, they can be divided into wooden doors and windows, stainless steel doors and windows, UPVC doors and windows, etc. Because of the different raw materials, different doors and windows have their own different advantages. UPVC doors and windows, as the name suggests, are doors and windows made of UPVC profiles. Most of the plastic doors and windows on the market are made of U-PVC. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resin is made by chlorination modification, which is a new type of plastic product. This material has superior physical properties, high heat resistance and corrosion resistance, so doors and windows made of U-PVC also have such advantages.
1. The most important thing to pay attention to is the hardware of doors and windows. Although the hardware is very small in the entire range of doors and windows, the details of the hardware can tell whether the product is good or bad. In sliding UPVC doors and windows, the guide rails and the pulley system at the bottom of the doors and windows are the key conditions for indoor ventilation. Pay attention to the locks in the sliding doors. The influence of dust on doors and windows needs to be paid attention to.
2. Look at the color of the product
The color of UPVC profiles on the surface of plastic steel doors and windows should be bluish white or ivory white, clean, flat, and smooth, with no slips or bruises on the surface, and no welding or cracking at the welding joints. There should be a protective film on the surface of good quality plastic steel doors and windows before installation, and then tear off the protective film after installation.
3. For glass, you should pay attention to the flatness of the glass surface. Good glass does not have water marks. Moreover, whether doors and windows are pressure-resistant when they are normally closed, and whether they are air-tight or waterproof are all criteria for purchase.
Furniture needs maintenance, and regular maintenance of furniture will make the furniture last longer. The maintenance of UPVC doors and windows lies in the following two aspects:
1. Dust on doors and windows, clean the dust on doors and windows regularly.
2. For stains that are difficult to clean, try to avoid using strong acid or alkali solutions to clean UPVC doors and windows, which will damage the glass.