Glazing Bead is used to compress and secure the glass of the sash. In order to ensure the safety and fastness of glass installation. Glazing bead is best pressed in the indoor side, mainly for 3 reasons:
First, it is convenient to replace the glass, and the glass can be replaced by unloading the pressure line indoors, which is particularly important in the high-rise buildings.
The second is to avoid small crevice seepage between glazing bead and window frame.
Thirdly, for the consideration of anti-theft. if glazing Bead is outside, the thief can unload glazing Bead to take down the glass and directly steal from the window into the room.
The glazing bead of DIMEX is made by High UV formula uPVC materials.
uPVC – (Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride)
A TRULY SUSTAINABLE SOLUTION FOR UPVC WINDOWS & DOORS.
● Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride is commonly used in the manufacture of uPVC doors and window frames. In this form it is extremely strong, durable and long lasting. In addition to doors and windows, uPVC is also used to manufacture fascias, siding and weatherboarding.
● uPVC can be recycled up to 10 times which makes it a truly sustainable product. Each time it is recycled it uses only a third of the natural resources of new UPVC and has only a third of the carbon footprint.
● uPVC insulated window frames are specifically designed to incorporate insulated double glazing
● uPVC virtually needs no maintenance and normally has a long lifespan
● uPVC is engineered to handle severe weather
● uPVC has 57% salt content so it is ideal in coastal areas
● Fusion-welded construction eliminates drafts and water leaks
● Various glass combinations, combined with the uPVC frame significantly reduce outside noise
● With 8 part of titanium dioxide, it prevents frames from fading in our harsh climate our windows are designed to last, can be guaranteed for minimum 10 years.
● Fusion-welded construction eliminates draft s and water leaks.
● Various glass combinations, combined with the uPVC frame significantly reduce outside noise.
● Double glazing will keep the room temperature 22-24℃ all year round