The coupling profiles are used for combination of uPVC windows & doors. It is a kind of combination used for connecting windows, belt windows and door couplet windows in production commonly. Because this kind of window is too big and too long,if the combination splicing isn’t undertaken, the strength of model steel window cannot satisfy use requirement. Splicing is generally the use of splicing strip or splicing over, splicing tube reinforcement steel, steel end is connected with the wall. Such a large, long window can be achieved through several small windows by splicing.
The glazing bead of DIMEX is made from High UV formula uPVC materials.
● uPVC can be recycled up to 10 times which makes it a truly sustainable product. Each time it is recycled it uses only a third of the natural resources of new UPVC and has only a third of the carbon footprint.
● uPVC insulated window frames are specifically designed to incorporate insulated double glazing
● uPVC needs virtually no maintenance and normally has a long lifespan
● uPVC is engineered to handle severe weather
● uPVC has 57% salt content so is ideal in coastal areas
● Fusion-welded construction eliminates drafts and water leaks
● Various glass combinations, combined with the uPVC frame significantly reduce outside noise.