Modern buildings pursue comfort and health, and had higher requirements for the home environment. Even the design of doors and windows requires a lot of effort. Moreover, the door industry is now moving towards a human-oriented, energy-saving and environment-friendly direction. High-end doors and windows have also become an essential item for people to live in, and at the same time, they ensured the safety of people's lives. As the design of the windows kept changing, it has achieved success and progress and loved by people. The upvc windows and doors are classified into different types according to the opening modes. They have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Casement windows and doors are high-grade ones. Their hinges are installed on the side of the window or door, which can be opened inward or outward. They have better sealing performance and generally can be configured with double-layer or three-layer hollow glass.
Advantages: large opening area, flexible mode, good ventilation and lighting performance, elegant appearance. The casement window can be designed in the form of fixed small opening with good sealing performance, sound insulation, thermal insulation, convenient window cleaning and replacement.
Disadvantages: The interior window will occupy the indoor space, which is easy to bump. And it is inconvenient to use the curtain and it is also easy to seep rain on rainy days. The exterior window is not convenient to install the screen sash, and it needs to occupy a large space outside the wall. So it is easy to be damaged or even fall down in case of strong wind.
The sliding windows is a kind of economic and practical windows, which realize the opening and closing of the window sash by driving the sliding rail by the external force acting on the sash. The sliding windows are divided into single sash, double sashes and muti-sash sliding ones.
Advantages: The sliding window is more concise and beautiful. The window sash is large, the daylighting rate is higher, and the position and vent of the window can be selected relatively freely. In addition, it is opened and closed in the same plane, which does not occupy the indoor space. So it is more convenient to install and use the curtain.
Disadvantages: two sashes can not be opened at the same time. At most, they can be only open half, so ventilation is relatively poor.
First of all, the top-hung window is mainly hung in the high altitude window, so it put forward some higher requirements for the defense or rust prevention function effect, some people will install steel shutter, so as to better protect the top-hung window from wind and rain, but also to protect people's health and safety.
However, the position of the hopper window is relatively low, so it is mainly to prevent wear and tear, or to prevent some man-made injuries. For this, for the hopper window, we can choose some window products with better material and full of toughness to protect our own windows and beautiful appearance. At the same time, we can reduce the threat of germs in our life, and also make people's life more healthy. Then I believe that you have a deep understanding of the differences between the top-hung and hopper windows, and more about how to design the corresponding products film, then start to design and select their own windows!
Advantages: The windows have hinges, so they can be intelligently opened for about 10cm gap, and people can not enter from outside, which is very safe for residents. The space occupied by the opening sash is small, which is very suitable for places where the installation position of kitchen and toilet is limited.
Disadvantages: Due to the small opening gap, ventilation is not so strong.
The center-pivoted window refers to a window composed of a window frame and a sash fixed with glass. The window sash is hinged to the middle of the window frame by a mid-suspended device. The floating mullion is divided into two parts: the upper part is fixed to the window frame; the lower part is fixed to the window sash.
1. Good ventilation performance. This type of windows has the largest opening area, almost the same as the area of the access window, which can promote the circulation of wind in the room very thickly, and is conducive to indoor air circulation of the house with strong circulation. Usually, the ventilation area of the center-pivoted window is a multiple of the top-hung window, which is suitable for buildings requiring ventilation in the area, such as shopping malls and bus stations. The center-pivoted window is preferred.
2. Strong practicability. The window avoids occupying the indoor space when the inside casement window is opened and can avoid the conflict with the indoor articles near the window, such as hot water steam, range hood, cabinet, curtain, etc. , and can avoid the danger of hurting children’s head at the same time.
3. Good sealing and insulation performance. The sealing effect and heat preservation effect are ensured by multiple locking points around the window sash, which can greatly enhance the sealing of the window. The enhanced sealing performance is conducive to improving the thermal insulation, sound insulation and dust prevention of the house. In addition, due to the special opening mode of the center-pivoted window, it can be made into circular window, which can also meet some facade requirements of the architect (but the sealing performance of this window type is generally poor).
Combining the advantages of the top-hung window and the lower hung window, the tilt&turn window will be at different positions (note: the handle must be pressed on the frame when rotating, otherwise it is easy to misoperation) when the window is locked (the handle is vertical downward) and the window is inverted (the handle is vertical upward). And from the door and window hardware system, in the original window sash on the basis of adding a set of internal window hardware, belong to the more high-grade window type.
1. Multi-lock sealing can greatly enhance the tightness of the window. With enhanced sealing, its insulation and sound insulation will be improved.
2. The design of multi-lock point and mushroom head greatly enhances the anti-theft performance of the window. The possibility of allowing thieves to enter the room by prying a window sash is reduced to almost zero.
3. Use of internal inverted state can effectively avoid the following situations:
A. The indoor ventilation is natural, the wind does not directly blow the body, especially in the morning and evening in the bedroom to improve the indoor air quality, avoid the wind directly blowing to the human body, not easy to catch cold.
B. Avoid the disadvantage of not daring to open the window in wind, sand, rain and snow. Ventilation is also available in rainy days to effectively prevent large amounts of rain from splashing into the room, especially in rooms with wooden floors.
C. It is used in the inverted state and does not occupy the indoor space, which avoids the drawbacks of interference and fighting between the horizontal window and water heater, range hood, cabinet, etc. When you want to ventilate at night, the curtains conflict with the window sash.
D. Solves the problem that the toilet needs long-time natural ventilation and anti-theft.
E. Solves the problem that no one at home continues to ventilate (note: the window has anti-theft function when it is in the inverted state). It can realize a wide variety of open ways, such as side-opening and inside-inversion, and improve that anti-theft function.
F. Improve the safety of doors and windows, avoid the possibility of being hit by the window sash, prevent children from climbing out of the window, and do not need to install any protective window to also play a protective effect.