With its many advantages such as thermal insulation, sound insulation, energy saving, and beautiful appearance, coupled with the guidance and support of national policies, PVC doors and windows are now more and more popular and welcomed by people, and have been more and more widely used. In recent years, it has grown at a rate of 20% almost every year. The profile section design of PVC doors and windows has a significant impact on the quality and performance of its products.
Several key points of PVC profile section design
The structural design of the profile section determines the performance, function, appearance and cost of the finished doors and windows. This work involves architectural features, engineering mechanics, plastic extrusion technology, material mechanics, mechanical design, mold design and manufacturing, door and window hardware and accessories, door and window assembly and installation processes, as well as regional geographic environment, climatic conditions, economic Development and consumer aesthetics and many other areas.
1. The section design of profiles should first comply with national and industry standards
2. The section design of the profile should meet the requirements of the extrusion molding process
In order to meet the requirements of extrusion molding, when designing the section of the profile, the following issues should generally be paid attention to: the wall thickness should be uniform, the inner ribs should not be too many, the inner cavity should not be too small, avoid opening too small grooves and holes, and avoid the junction of the outer wall of the profile. In the design of material accumulation, the corner transition should be as much as possible arc.
3. The section design should meet the wind pressure strength requirements
Reasonable main cavity design and the use of reinforced steel can effectively resist external forces and facilitate the installation of hardware. The size of the main cavity in the profile is the key to affecting the wind pressure resistance of the window. When designing the profile, the main characteristics of the developed profile should be analyzed. Using objects, determine the cavity size based on the environment in which it is used.
4. The section design of the profile should meet the assembly and installation requirements, with excellent performance and easy assembly.
(1) In order to meet certain functions of the profile, its functional parts (such as the strip opening, the top opening, the European groove, the strip opening, the strip foot, the screw hole, etc.) Unite.
(2) The rigidity of the profile section should be considered in the design of the profile section to prevent deformation during the extrusion and pulling, blanking or welding process of the profile, which will affect the assembly quality.
(3) Casement windows and sliding windows are the main window structures. The section design is mainly designed for these two types of window profiles. During the design process, the amount of overlap, the size of the hardware assembly part (usually standard size), and the rubber strip should be considered. , Tops need to reserve the gap and other issues.
5. The section design of the profile should reflect the beautiful shape, strong combination function, novelty, creativity and applicability.
(1) Sealing performance
The finished window is mainly sealed by the overlapping of profiles, tops and rubber strips. In addition, the multi-cavity structure should be used as much as possible in the design, because the multi-cavity structure profile has higher sealing performance than the single-cavity structure profile. The multi-cavity plastic profile separates the profile structure into the main cavity and the auxiliary cavity, forming an independent The main cavity is completely sealed after welding into the window, and the drain groove and air pressure balance hole on the auxiliary cavity have nothing to do with the main cavity, thus improving the sealing performance of the window.
(2) Water tightness
A good drainage system is particularly important for rainy areas. When designing the cavity structure, it is convenient to open and mill drainage grooves for the profiles to ensure the excellent watertight performance of plastic doors and windows. Generally, the drainage cavity structure is designed to make up for the shortage of single cavity profiles and prevent Fan water, rainwater leakage phenomenon.
(3) Thermal insulation performance, sound insulation performance
The multi-cavity structure profile has several closed spaces, and the thermal conductivity is greatly reduced. In the process of transmission, the external sound needs to pass through the chambers of these sealed cavities from the outdoor to the indoor. During the transmission process, the elastic coefficient of the profile is different from the air elastic coefficient. After the sound is filtered through multiple layers, the different frequencies The sound waves also gradually dissipated. Therefore, when designing the profile section, the multi-chamber structure should be considered as much as possible.
(4) When designing the section of the profile, attention should also be paid to be able to assemble into a flexible and convenient combined window structure, and the design of the cavity should minimize the specification of the profiled steel to facilitate management and use. On the premise of ensuring the performance of the window, the meter weight of the profile is reduced and the cost is reduced.
6. The influence of regional characteristics on profile section design
The climatic conditions in different regions are quite different, and the regional influence should be considered when designing the section of the profile.