UPVC casement windows and doors as well as uPVC sliding windows and doors act as a shield to the ambient openings of an interior space, inviting ample natural light and ventilation into indoor spaces.
Windows and doors are vital elements of any indoor space, strengthened by well-designed profile frames that are robust enough to support other elements of windows and doors. uPVC windows and doors are designed to overcome threats of termites, noise pollutants and climatic damages among other wear and tear issues that are faced by traditional profile frame materials. Beyond adding to the beauty of captivating interiors, Dimex Profile Series can be easily tailored to match the needs and preferences of a vast clientele.
Architects vouch for the superior quality of uPVC profiles which provide seamless functionality with an aesthetic appeal that glam up properties of their clients. Fabricators ride in the tide of innovation to provide revolutionary products at affordable prices that helps them stay committed to their business objectives, thereby prefer uPVC technology for offering durable solutions to clients. Home-owners opt for nothing short of paramount to build a paradise where elegance meets comfort. Home-owners define the best interior solutions to be environment-friendly, long-lasting, economical and equipped with hassle-free functionality that gives an aesthetically pleasing impression to their house. uPVC sliding windows and uPVC casement windows tick off all the boxes effortlessly, making uPVC technology the premier choice of home-owners.
What drives DIMEX uPVC profile series to the fore?
1. Sustainable Choice: DIMEX Profile Series consists of a range of lead-free uPVC profiles produced using eco-friendly extrusion facilities with several quality checks to ensure that they are completely non-toxic and safe for infants as well as other inmates of any space.
2. Multi-Chambered uPVC Profiles: uPVC sliding windows and uPVC casement windows can be customized into multiple chambers offering efficient double or triple glazing options that secure the indoor spaces better against air and noise pollutants.
3. Sleek Design: Low-width offer wider space for large glass surfaces which enhance the ambient beauty of uPVC sliding windows and uPVC casement windows.
4. Impressive Sealing System: DIMEX uPVC sliding window profiles and uPVC casement window profiles are engineered with precision to ensure optimal sealing system of the elements of uPVC profiles frame, leaving no room for gaps to allow noise, air or water pollutants from threatening the serenity of any indoor space.
5. Cutting-Edge Manufacturing Technologies: Our manufacturing and extrusion facilities are completely equipped with superior German technology to offer a premium range of DIMEX Profile Series that can be easily customized to suit windows and doors of any interior space, whether high-rise buildings, mansions or compact residential and commercial properties.
Benefits of Dimex sliding series
1. Can incorporate multiple glazing choices
2. Sizes of uPVC profiles range up to 195 mm depth and 55 mm height
3. Suitable for wall thickness ranging between 2.5 to 2.8 mm
4. Suitable for doors with larger depth
Benefits DIMEX casement series
1. Suitable for compact homes to provide additional living space.
2. Tenacity of uPVC profiles make them suitable for exposed areas such as high-rise buildings.
3. Sizes of uPVC profiles range up to 90 mm width and 70 mm height
4. Suitable for wall thickness ranging between 2.2 to 2.8 mm
5. Sleek design of uPVC profiles makes them ideal for walls with minimal area to incorporate a sliding system.
6. Cuts down noise pollution by up to 50 dBA
Committed to delivering excellence to a broad client including architects, builders, and home-owners, we at Dimex strive to understand the taste and preferences of our esteemed clients in order to provide unmatched quality, hassle-free installation and the flexibility of customization.